Tuesday, March 25, 2014

【PROJECT】Forever Prince SHIN - GOONG Musical Support message book

 Hello Kiss me and Royalties!

As you know our U-KISS members,  Kevin, Hoon,  Kiseop and our loveable leader Soohyun, are gonna be part of 2014 Korean Musical 'Goong' cast, which will held in Japan. So we as a support community (SOOHYUN4EVER) want to provide a support message book for him. I as (@dianalcantara1) will be in charge of it through (@SHSoohyun4ever). This Book has as a purpose  encourages to our talented and handsome leader Soohyun! I'll be collecting messages and then we will translate them into Korean with the help of my friend (@minzzang9) . Here some tips you have to take in mind for the messages
1. Send your messages in ENGLISH or SPANISH (i prefer english since my friend too) 
2. Email me your message to soohyun4ever@gmail.com and type  [PROJECT] 'Forever Prince SHIN' as a main subject
3. Your messages SHOULD BE over 300 words. 
4. You can send me the images you want to put on your message.
5. If you want ou can design and decorate your own page, in a nice piece and color paper, then scan it and send to my email, but the resolutions need to be over 1000 pixel of resolution NOT LESS 
6. Don't forget to tell us your name and country. IT'S IMPORTANT
 The book will be design in A4 Size
The Deadline for submission is 13th April 2014 

I have a friend in Japan and she will do me the favor to  drop it into the gift box for Soohyun.
Thank you all Kiss from all over the world since now for participating! 
Have a nice day


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh , I'll write a poem for Soo Hyun .
      First time seeing the clip guys , my attention fell on Kevin. Then I began to consider other . And seeing the clip Tick Tack , my opinion fell on Soo Hyun . Oh yeah . His eyes , his charisma , his manner of execution . His voice ... Oh, I fell in love with it all x) Then I looked live performances and was impressed. Just how strong his voice . He definitely incomparable. Looking offscreen video with the guys , it became clear what it lively and cheerful. Still manages to build all about yeah : DD Trim ) How do I hide likes sweets : DD Oh, he's such a fun , loving . Its impossible not to love a person. ) )
      And after reading his biography they just begin to admire. He's a great man . * O *
      " Despite everything that goes against it , the circumstances in which he was born , his insecurities , the indifference from the fans , it never stopped him. His troubles never weaken his smile will never fade glint in his eye , never boring to watch , it shines. "
      I love watching how he shines ) We Kiss Me will always support him , right?LOVE SHIN SOO HYUN

      Delete
  2. about Soo Hyun lot I want to say , but so many good words naydets not he one of those people who do not play in public, and behaves naturally if you honestly , when I learned of the existence of U KISS me more like Eli, but with each clip and photo live performances I have become increasingly hitched leader
     always trying to figure out what, but alas I do not understand ... it sounds as if it hidden magnet attracting people ... and his voice ... it finally Waaagh something unearthly, there is another charm of its lichnosti.v it merge various hand of the person: rigor and naivety , sometimes light roughness ( for business) and justice ... well he is the best in all senses

    FAN OF KAZAKHSTAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Solove ^ indeed, Soohyun makes us feel in different ways TwT , if you are interesed in being part of the project please send us an email :D

      Delete